K's personalized and specialized services, serving central Southern Maryland providing:
- Pet sitting;
- House sitting; and
- Concierge services.
Pet Sitting Services
Professional in-home pet sitting services. Specializing in feline (cat) care, and pets with special needs.
American Red Cross Pet First Aid Certified. Experienced in administering:
- Oral medications; and
- Injections for things like insulin and "sub-q" fluids.
- Lots of love;
- Fresh water;
- Litter scooped;
- Dogs walked; and
- Home Care. *
* Home Care services are also incluced in house sitting, but are not as extensive for petsitting, and without the overnight residence.
House Sitting Services
Reserve K's services to stay overnight in your home when you travel. Services include:
- Mail, packages and newspaper, etc., brought in;
- Lights and blinds adjusted;
- Plants watered;
- Trash and recycling set out on schedule, and
- K's or other vehicle parked in your driveway at night.
Personalized concierge services including:
- Errand services;
- Waiting for repairmen;
- Organizational assistance; and
- A variety of other services to assist with your busy lifestyle.
Call K for rates and availability at 240‑463-5800, or email at email@example.com.