K's personalized and specialized services, serving central Southern Maryland. Services available include:
- Pet care;
- House sitting; and
- Concierge services.
Pet Care Services
Professional in-home pet care services. Specializing in feline (cat) care, including with special needs.
American Red Cross Pet First Aid Certified. Experienced in administering:
- Oral medications;
- Injections for things like insulin; and
- "Sub-q" fluids, commonly used to assist kidney problems.
- Lots of love;
- Fresh water;
- Litter scooped;
- Dogs let into exercise area, e.g., fenced yard; and
- Home Care. *
* Basic Home Care services are also incluced, e.g., lights, blinds, mail, etc., but are not as extensive as with overnight residence as part of house sitting.
House Sitting Services
Reserve K's services to stay overnight in your home when you travel. Services include:
- Mail, packages and newspaper, etc., brought in;
- Lights and blinds adjusted;
- Plants watered;
- Trash and recycling set out on schedule, and
- Vehicle parked in your driveway at night.
Personalized concierge services including:
- Errand services;
- Waiting for repairmen;
- Organizational assistance; and
- A variety of other services to assist with your busy lifestyle.
Call K for rates and availability at 240-463-5800, or email to email@example.com.
If you wish to comment on contents of this webpage, Click on the button below.